All of the project kits are for internal use within your own business.
These kits are intended for your own personal business use only:
WHAT YOU CAN DO WITH THE PROJECT KITS:
- Use the kit yourself within your own company to work on your business projects.
- Edit the documents in the kit to include your business information and instructions for your team to use within your own company.
- Give the documents in the kit to your virtual assistant and other team members to work on your business projects for you.
- Use the plan & templates in the kit to help you work on projects for your own paying clients.
WHAT YOU CANNOT DO WITH THE PROJECT KITS:
- Sell the kit in any way to your customers, clients, or members as this is not done-for-you content (private label rights).
- Give this kit away for any reason. Again, this is not done-for-you content (private label rights).
Can I Give the Kits to My Assistant?
Yes. You have permission to give the kits to your assistant and other team members to work on your business projects for you.
I’m Not Ready to Hire an Assistant – Can I Still Use these kits?
Absolutely! You can use the kits for your own personal use to help you fast-track a business project or task. You’ll save so much time + energy by using all the items in the kit.
By documenting your business marketing and tasks, and building your library of training content now, you’ll be in a much better position when you are ready to hire an assistant.
Are the Documents Editable or Are They Only in PDF?
Most of the documents in the kits are editable, therefore they can be edited by you and your team. For instance, the step-by-step marketing plan is always in .doc format, and so are any email templates.
However, some of the items in the kit may be in PDF format. Generally, the only items that are in PDF format are the items that do not need customizing. For example, a flowchart would be in PDF format.
I’m a Virtual Assistant – Can I Use these Kits to Help My Clients?
Yes. You have permission to use these kits to help you work on a project for your client. In fact, your clients will be impressed that you have all these amazing tools on hand to assist them with their business projects.
Using these kits will make your job so much easier and a lot more fun when you don’t have to create things from scratch (like writing all those autoresponder emails or creating a speaker kit).
Plus, these kits have the added benefit of teaching of YOU how to do something – which means, you can turn around and offer it as a new service to your clients.
Is this Done-for-You Content (Private Label Rights Content) that I can sell to my audience?
You do NOT have permission to resell this kit in any way to your customers or clients.
You can NOT give this kit away for free.
This kit is intended for internal use within your own business.