By purchasing a product from me with Resell Rights, you are buying a special license that gives you permission to use my content in a variety of ways in your own business.
One important rule to follow, is that you may NOT pass on the package or program in its original state as you have purchased it from me. You may only pass on the content, templates, and tools in PDF format, and teach it through paid courses, programs, webinars, workshops, videos, ebooks, etc.
Ecover Graphics and Stock Photos
You may NOT use any of the ecover graphics or stock photos from my website and product sales pages as your own in any way. You need to have your own custom ecover graphics created, and purchase your own stock photos. Failure to do so could result in legal action from stock photo sites because you have not purchased a license to use the images for yourself.
If you would like to purchase your own stock photos, I use this website.
Please review the license terms below, and if you have any questions or if you’re unsure of something, please contact us.
What You Can Do With The Content You Buy from Me With Resell Rights:
- You can sell the content to your clients with personal use only rights.
- You can edit the content, add to content, or just sell the content as is.
- You can put your personal name and business name on the content.
- You can add your business logo to it and change the document colors.
- You can use the content to create a course that you sell.
- You can bundle the content with your other paid programs.
- You can use the content as a bonus to a paid product.
- You can add the content to your paid membership programs.
- You can add the content to your paid group coaching programs.
- This content can be used as inspiration to create audio or video products.
- You may publish it offline as a paid workshop, class, program, product.
- You can give the content away to your paid clients/customers/members as training or bonuses.
What You Can NOT Do With The Content You Buy from Me With Resell Rights:
- You may not pass on the package or program in its original state as you have purchased it from me (in editable document format).
- Your customers or clients may not give away or sell the content after purchasing from you – if they would like to do so, they need to purchase the content directly from my website.
- You may not load the content up on Kindle as a book (that’s against Amazon’s terms of service and can get your account banned).
- You may not give the content away through an opt-in to grow your email list (the content is meant to be used with paying clients).
- You may not post the content on your website for anyone to access for free (the content is meant to be used with paying clients).
- You may not share the content with your email subscribers for free (the content is meant to be used with paying clients).
- You may not sell the content through auction sites, dime sales/firesales.
- You may not give away, transfer, or sell your license to this content.
- You may not give away, transfer, or sell resell rights or master resell rights.
- You may not transfer the rights you have to your customer.
* These terms are subject to change. It is your responsibility to check the current terms before you use any of my products in any way.
Can I Give the Kits to My Assistant?
Yes. You have permission to give the kits to your assistant and other team members to work on your business projects for you.
I’m Not Ready to Hire an Assistant – Can I Still Use these kits?
Absolutely! You can use the kits for your own personal use to help you fast-track a business project or task. You’ll save so much time & energy by using all the items in the kit.
By documenting your business marketing and tasks, and building your library of training content now, you’ll be in a much better position when you are ready to hire an assistant.
I’m a Virtual Assistant – Can I Use these Kits to Help My Clients?
Yes. You have permission to use these kits to help you work on a project for your client. In fact, your clients will be impressed that you have all these amazing tools on hand to assist them with their business projects.
Using these kits will make your job so much easier and a lot more fun when you don’t have to create things from scratch (like writing all those autoresponder emails or creating a speaker kit).
Plus, these kits have the added benefit of teaching of YOU how to do something – which means, you can turn around and offer it as a new service to your clients.
Is this Done-for-You Content (Private Label Rights Content) that I can sell to my audience?
If you would like to be able to create a course or program from the content to sell to your audience, you must purchase the resell license listed on the sales page. Please note, that not all kits have this option available. If there is no resell rights option to purchase on the sales page, that means the kit only comes with personal use rights.
If you purchase the personal use only option, you are only allowed to use it within your own personal company and with your team. You may not create a course or program from the content and sell it to others. Please make sure your purchase the appropriate license.