Want to Create a Ridiculously Sexy (but totally classy) Online Course that You Can Sell in 30 Days With Minimal Time & Effort?
I wanna fill you in on a little secret…
Creating an online course DOESN’T have to take months and months of struggle.
You don’t have to have hours of time available every day to work on it, fancy systems in place, or even a big following to start creating it.
In fact, I created and sold my very first digital product in 2006 while I was running a busy copywriting business. I did it in a way that was virtually hands-free for me, so that I could continue to serve my clients.
(And just for the record, I had 3 team members helping me do it all on a tiny budget!)
Today, I create 5 products/courses every single month using the exact same process I used when I created my very first one.
I leverage the skills and talents of other entrepreneurs to help me bring my ideas to life in the best, most profitable way!
I stay completely in my zone of creative genius, so that things get done! I keep my focus on the ideas, workflow, strategy, and marketing.
AND I WANT TO SHOW YOU HOW TO DO THIS TOO.
Introducing…Source Your Course!
A self study program for entrepreneurs who are sick of saying they’ll get their course created soon – and want to turn someday’s passive income stream into today’s!
During Source Your Course, I’ll help you: simplify the gazillion course ideas in your head, get clarity around what you should be creating NOW, and how to plan your course content.
And then I’ll help you map out your entire team workflow to minimize your workload, and help you stay in your zone of genius so that you can get your course out into the world in as little as 30 days!
What We’re Covering:
The “Source Your Course” program will teach you exactly HOW to outsource your product creation.
I will be walking you step-by-step through my process for how I create & release 5 products per month, that’s practically hands-free for me.
Lessons 1 to 3 are designed to help you nail down everything you need to do to get ready to outsource. While lessons 4 to 6 will get into the details of outsourcing and working with your team to make all the magic happen.
I will be teaching a process that you will be able to repeat over and over again with minimal time & effort. But the way you make that happen, is by first learning the process I’m going to show you in this program.
LESSON 1: Idea Journaling + Mapping
- How to simplify the gazillion course ideas in your head
- Clarity around what you should be creating right now
- How to map out your entire money-making product schedule for the next year so you can be creating on autopilot (and never have to scramble around figuring out what to sell)
- And more
LESSON 2: Course Logistics
- The 11 questions you need to answer BEFORE you start creating your course (you don’t want to be figuring this stuff out while your team is on the clock)
- How to lock down the behind-the-scenes details to save a ton of time and outsourcing dollars
- How to map out your high impact course funnel to maximize sales and boost your ROI
- And more
LESSON 3: Course Content Planning
- Nailing down the structure of your course content so you know exactly how the content will flow
- The simple process for getting your course idea turned into an outline for you so you don’t have to spend days or weeks figuring this out
- And more
LESSON 4: Creating Your Project To-Do List
- The tool you need to be using to keep your project and team organized if you want to meet your deadline
- Mapping out the flow of your 30-day course launch from pre-launch, to launch, delivery, and followup
- Creating you own personal to-do list so you know exactly what you’re responsible for
- The important prep to-do list that you need to create
- And more
LESSON 5: Mapping Out Your Workflow
- A walk-through of the 5 areas of “teams” and how they can help you get your course created and launched (and you don’t need all 5 to start out with)
- Figuring out exactly who needs to be on YOUR course creation team
- How to coordinate the schedule and workflow for each team member
- How to get all your tasks assigned quickly and easily
- And more
LESSON 6: Documentation
- How to create a repeatable course creation system that can done-for-you every month, with very little attention from you
- Exactly what to document and why
- How to keep all your templates & systems organized for maximum efficiency
- How to set up your schedule for the next year
- And more
Plus, You’ll Get a Bonus Workbook & Templates
You can use these templates with your team to help you with course creation.
Your Bonus Templates Include:
- Source Your Course Workbook (29-pages)
- Course Content Planning Template
- Course Content Structure Template
- Document Branding + Design Worksheet
- Cover Branding + Design Worksheet
- Outsourcing To-Do List
- 10 Job Descriptions Templates for Hiring
Source Your Course Workbook (29-pages)
Course Content Structure Template
Content Planning Template
Document Branding + Design Worksheet
Cover Branding + Design Worksheet
Outsourcing To-Do List
10 Job Descriptions Template
And as a Special Bonus You’ll Also Get Exclusive Private Access to My Own Personal List of Service Contractors!
Use this List to Find + Build Your Own Dream Team:
- Access My Private List of 100+ High-End Service Contractors – My private list of service contractors has 100+ listings, including my own peeps and the others I have starred for my own personal reference. So if I need a copywriter, a designer, a tech person, whoever – THIS is the list I refer to and hire from.
- Access to the Contractors I Personally Hire + Outsource My Business Tasks to – I’m also sharing a list of people that I’ve personally hired and work with.
- Access to Contractors in a Wide Variety of Fields Including – Business Managers, Virtual Assistants, Copywriters, Editors, Ghostwriters, Book Experts, Website Design, Graphics, Event Services, PR, Tech & Development, and so much more!
Ready? Let’s do this!
Get in Now for Only $197
Melissa is one of the most talented entrepreneurs I’ve learned from. Her passion for creating time freedom and financial stability through outsourcing & passive income, and her wealth of marketing knowledge creates a real powerhouse of value for her community. Her step-by-step programs are easy to go through and jam-packed with actionable advice, helpful templates and swipe files which tell you exactly what to do, show you shortcuts and save you time and pitfalls in the future. Hands down – an outstanding mentor.
“Melissa Ingold has the experience and wisdom to know that multi-tasking is NOT magical. The real genius comes in being able to make a task ‘hands-free.’ Her skill in assembling a team and getting results from start to finish, with as little stress as possible, is nothing short of incredible! I’ve watched her master content creation, launches, site management and continuity over the last few years with what seems like ease! Great job, Melissa! Keep up the amazing work.”
Melissa Ingold is an under cover extremely humble, brilliant and loving business woman. She has a powerful story and knows first hand the magnitude of creating a business that works for YOU. So many female entrepreneurs are the bottle neck in their businesses and it’s slowly sinking them. Using Melissa’s intelligent systems, tools and structures; businesses can break free and create passive income while still making a huge impact on their tribes and most importantly truly being present and at ease with the gifts in their own lives. I highly recommend following Melissa and taking action and implementing her systems!
“Melissa Ingold is amazing at outsourcing. She constantly impresses me with how she is able to outsource EVERY single aspect of a project. When we worked together, she had us running an entire business, completely hands-off…from content creation to uploading the materials. It was truly set it and forget it, and that’s because she knows her stuff SO well. The people she works with love her, she has learned how to get incredible work from people, and she’s the best I know at QUALITY outsourcing. She rocks!”
Who is this program for?
If you have so many amazing ideas for products/courses you want to create, but then you never seem to have the time to create them – this is for you!
Working with clients 1:1 is great, but it shouldn’t be your entire business model…
Ideally, you should be working with a few high-end clients who pay you top dollar for your personal care, and then package up your knowledge into various programs that you can sell to everyone else over and over again!
If all you sell is your personal services, your income is going to be limited to the number of clients you can serve.
But if you offer a variety of products + courses to your followers who aren’t ready to invest in working with you personally, there won’t be a cap on your income because you can sell as much product as you can move.
If you’re finally ready to start serving more people already…it all starts here.
So let’s get going, shall we?
Get in Now for Only $197